United Bowhunters of Illinois Forum Index  
 FAQ   Search    Memberlist   Usergroups    Register    Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
2018 Banquet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    United Bowhunters of Illinois Forum Index -> Events

2018 Banquet 
jellis
UBI Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: 2018 Banquet Reply with quote

The 2018 banquet is looking to be another great Banquet. Along with quest speaker Rick Duggan, archery collectors Gene Hall & Kevin Bishop will be there. Kevin and Gene is offering to do appraisals and history on items brought in by UBI members. This is a great chance to know a little more about your archery keep sakes.

Jerry Gille
UBI Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be donating a 62" d/r longbow, walnut lams under clear glass and osage handle. It is right handed and came out in the mid 40s at 28". I will also be donating a kids longbow. Can't remember the specs on it but they usually come out around 17 pounds at 20". Julie and I are looking forward to attending like always.

Does anyone know what vendors we are expecting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    United Bowhunters of Illinois Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: